Welcome to your Wellspring
Wellspring Healthy Living Centre is a beautiful community building in Lawrence Hill. It is home to a host of services designed to improve your health and wellbeing, including a G.P. surgery, dentist, complementary therapies, arts project, learning kitchen and garden, and is a testament to what can be achieved when a community comes together with a clear vision. You’ll find details of our current events and activities on the What's On page.
Founded in 2004 by a group of local residents, Wellspring Healthy Living Centre is a community-run charity serving one of the most vibrant but deprived communities in England. Wellspring supports local people to improve their health and wellbeing and to build the confidence to aspire and achieve goals that can transform their lives. We hold true to the notion that, “if you attend to the social, the individual will flourish”.*
*J. Rutherford, 2010
Wellspring uses a social prescribing approach to support individuals. The best way to understand what this means is to hear from those who have been supported in our video "A Time for Living" here.
Wellspring is a registered charity no: 1134593 and relies on the support of a range of people and organisations to do what it does best. If you would like to find out more about how to support us click here.
- Wellspring Marketing Officer - job vacancy - click here
- Evening Caretaker - job vacancy - click here
- Time to Change champions fund - click here
- Free Gentle Exercise class for the over 55s - click here
- Wellspring features in a new film about social prescribing -click here
- Read our latest Annual Review here
- Branching Out Signposting and Support Service - click here
- FREE NHS health checks - click here